I landed on the wrong planet

The bell chimed as he walked in for the second time. "Hey! It's been a while," said the man at the bar. "I need a drink," said he as he shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable truth repeatedly spanking him sensuously. And that is how we find our hero, sipping something muddy on another planet.

Name:
Location: Yaadhum Oore. Yaavarum Kelir

I am a bad imitation of don Quixote.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Yogasiddhi

Hunt! Hunt for your food everyday!
Talk! Talk meaninglessly!
Work! Work your body to death!
Rip! Rip their hearts out with your actions!
See! See the white hair pushing you to your death!
Succumb to the vileness!
Die!
I am not them! I am not you!
I don't give up that easily!

I will ask you a few things,
And you will give them to me right now!
Destroy my past sins! Don't let them touch me!
Grant me a new soul - for I need no more grief!
Cleanse my mind!
Keep me in bliss.
Forever.


Yet another Bharathiyar translation. This is an excerpt from a song titled 'Yogasiddhi'. This piece starts with 'Thedi choru nidham thindru...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home