I landed on the wrong planet

The bell chimed as he walked in for the second time. "Hey! It's been a while," said the man at the bar. "I need a drink," said he as he shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable truth repeatedly spanking him sensuously. And that is how we find our hero, sipping something muddy on another planet.

Name:
Location: Yaadhum Oore. Yaavarum Kelir

I am a bad imitation of don Quixote.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I've packed my bags, I'm not ready to go!

Regular followers of my blog, (the species that I place alongside with unicorns), would have relished reading the post before the last one. The one that tells you about my blissful state in Bangalore. Well, I've got news for you. I have been transferred to Chennai
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That long pause was there to let you get over the shock. That still isn't enough for me.

Now, Chennai. Well...Chennai. Frankly, I do not know how I got here. And that too on my birthday. God is seriously funny. And delightfully cruel. What am I doing here? I mean, I understand I am here to work but that can't be the real reason, can it? There must be some hidden purpose for Fate to have hauled me from Bangalore to here. I just have to keep my eyes open for any clues.

I seriously feel sorry for leaving Bangalore. What a riot it was! But then, all good things must come to a pause. I just wonder what my current hometown has in store for me. Right now, it looks extremely unfriendly and indifferent.

So, if you thought this post isn't anywhere close to my usual work, then blame it on this coastal city. (Incidentally, I haven't yet gone to take a look at the sea! Can you believe that?) And I think I will keep coming back more regularly to this space. Not much diversion, you see.

Au Revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home