I landed on the wrong planet

The bell chimed as he walked in for the second time. "Hey! It's been a while," said the man at the bar. "I need a drink," said he as he shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable truth repeatedly spanking him sensuously. And that is how we find our hero, sipping something muddy on another planet.

Name:
Location: Yaadhum Oore. Yaavarum Kelir

I am a bad imitation of don Quixote.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

INR 12,615

Here I am, again trying to write something because I have to. No writers' block this time. For the first time, I can honestly say I have been busy. Working!

Okay okay, i know you must be tired of hearing me say that but people, it feels so good. I got my first ever salary last week. Let me immortalise the number here so future generations can come and be enthralled!! 12,615!!!!! That's how much I got!!!

The other trainees in Wipro think this is a paltry sum. I look at them with a look that I reserve for worms and Himesh Reshammiya. Dude! Do you seriously think I am kicked about the amount?

I withdrew 500 bucks from the ATM the other day. With a card that has my signature on its backside. And when the money came out, I was close to choking! My money! All of it! My sweat and blood (Well, not exactly but I guess it will do:))! What a feeling!

There's a downside to this however. I just figured out everything costs money! I mean, even a small razor!! People just dont give ANYTHING for free anymore. They think I am loaded. I think it must show in my face.

Be that as it may, I am so happy! So happy that I can't even come up with a better entry to do justice to the feeling! But who cares! If you have any problem with it, I will buy you off! I AM RICH! I AM RICH!!! BUAHAHAHA!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home