I landed on the wrong planet

The bell chimed as he walked in for the second time. "Hey! It's been a while," said the man at the bar. "I need a drink," said he as he shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable truth repeatedly spanking him sensuously. And that is how we find our hero, sipping something muddy on another planet.

Name:
Location: Yaadhum Oore. Yaavarum Kelir

I am a bad imitation of don Quixote.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The fat lady's ballad

Weird incantations spoken in a whisper,
Through the foliage the witch slithers on.
Darkness shrouds the night.
While the witch cackles at their follies.

Sleep leaves like a scared rabbit
And I wake up, drenched in sweat.
The seductive smile - it glitters in the night
While the witch eyes me with pride.

"Go away!" I shout
And she merely teases.
"Stay Back!" I cry,
While she hugs me to death.

Sweet surrender - and a bitter battle
Fire and ice rolled into one.
Smoke rings mate with my breath
While the witch kisses me.

"This feels good," I say, panting.
She carresses me with her disfigured nails.
"What is your name?" I ask,
"Maya," she says, dancing over my corpse.

For ardent fanatics of Bharathiyar, this might seem like a pathetic, dark reflection of 'Mangiyadhor Nilavinilae' song. Any similarity is completely intentional and not coincidental.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home