I landed on the wrong planet

The bell chimed as he walked in for the second time. "Hey! It's been a while," said the man at the bar. "I need a drink," said he as he shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable truth repeatedly spanking him sensuously. And that is how we find our hero, sipping something muddy on another planet.

Name:
Location: Yaadhum Oore. Yaavarum Kelir

I am a bad imitation of don Quixote.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Quickie

I am playing this really cool game! How fast can you get a post out of your system?

An internet center is not exactly the best place to be blogging from, but I guess it's all in the head. (Which again, is quite a debatable place!)

There is a sick tamil song playing. And the most infuriating thing is that it seeps into my brain, down to my fingers, making them do unimaginable stuff &*$^*$#!

So...What shall we talk about? Physics? Theology? Alchemy? Angelina jolie? Possibility of 'intelligent' life on Mars? (Why're you lookin' at me like that?)

There are so much things to talk about! And yet, nothing! The silence between us is simply amazing. With some people, the silence is pregnant. With some, it is uncomfortable. Only with those very few is the silence just right.

So, college is back! The dudettes looking as horrible as ever over here! Man, I miss bangalore! Coming to college is like a harsh reality check. Not that I don't like it. It's just that after spending some time with family and friends, my classmates look like Neanderthals! And when you are in rome....

Well, that's the best I can do now. Not bad, huh? I hate writing for its own sake. But now, somehow, I feel good about getting this out of my system.

Well then, I guess I will push off. The songs are getting worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home