I landed on the wrong planet

The bell chimed as he walked in for the second time. "Hey! It's been a while," said the man at the bar. "I need a drink," said he as he shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable truth repeatedly spanking him sensuously. And that is how we find our hero, sipping something muddy on another planet.

Name:
Location: Yaadhum Oore. Yaavarum Kelir

I am a bad imitation of don Quixote.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Silence of the lambs - and bloggers

Who's there?! Speak up, I tell you! I am warnin' you, I am armed!

*wakes up in cold sweat*

Where's the party, yaar? Where are the people? Where're the chicks? Where's the booze? Where's the grub?

I swear I must have missed the Big Briefing in Sky (courtesy Richard Bach)! Either I have forgotten the rules of this world, or they have changed.

Apparently, clause B of paragraph A in appendix 2A of 'How to blog on this f**kin' planet - Vol. 2' says: "Thou shalt not 'blog' if thou do not know anyone who 'blog'th"

Hmm. May be I should advertise? Probably keep clicking the 'Next Blog' button and post an advertising comment on every blog that says, "Nice blog! Oh, by the way, have you visited confusedmartian's blogspot? It's so cool.... I am the martian by the way!" Nope. Doesn't sound too encouraging.

I am not this guy who wants people around to ascertain confidence. I can do without crowd. But I don't like being alone. It would definetely feel nice when you've got people around to tell you you're great. Right now, I don't mind those voices that say 'You Suck'!

This should have been the most sloppily advertised blog ever! Five paragraphs of non-stop bickering, asking people to comment. I feel like throwing up.

Okay. Let's get things straight. You post comments, I'll give you the works, and nobody gets hurt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home