I landed on the wrong planet

The bell chimed as he walked in for the second time. "Hey! It's been a while," said the man at the bar. "I need a drink," said he as he shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable truth repeatedly spanking him sensuously. And that is how we find our hero, sipping something muddy on another planet.

Name:
Location: Yaadhum Oore. Yaavarum Kelir

I am a bad imitation of don Quixote.

Friday, June 03, 2005

SPEED 3?

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Keep up with the times! Don't get left behind! Hurry up! Hey can you hear me back there?

Where's the fire? There is a tomorrow you know.

Walking along MG Road over here in bangalore, i find people walking, hurrying, busy and indulgent. Even in the coffee shop, I see them with an intense look in their eyes. Not because of the girl sitting in front of them. There are no roses to stop and smell.

I know i havent a thing to do and it is unfair on my part to blame the world of speeding up. All those who say I am just too slow - I got two words for you. Actually one word. Or is it? Ah forget it.

So what if I stop going along with everyone? I get stuck up as a homo sapien when others are evolving? So what? They grow an extra head. Scary, I know.

People tell me I have this bored look on my face. As Calvin says, that's just my cool look. Laid back. Ahhhhh.......

What if everyone stopped rushing? What if everyone had, a hundred years ago. How about a millenium ago? We'll have no fightings and no war, and there'll be lasting peace on earth....or so,the song goes.

I am not too sure. The wars would just be postponed. As Ishmael says, human beings are essentially flawed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home