I landed on the wrong planet

The bell chimed as he walked in for the second time. "Hey! It's been a while," said the man at the bar. "I need a drink," said he as he shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable truth repeatedly spanking him sensuously. And that is how we find our hero, sipping something muddy on another planet.

Name:
Location: Yaadhum Oore. Yaavarum Kelir

I am a bad imitation of don Quixote.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I am me as you are me.

Winter. The words flow like a glacier, unbridled in their beauty. Words are tiny icicles zipping through the icy floor of the canyon like frozen bullets. The clear white sky and the ocean meet in obscurity, the horizon all but a memory that is fast fading. Quiet.
In this stillness, there is a sense of dread. That of the unknown. That of knowledge opening the eyes to new fears.
The tender snowflakes fall, landing like little fairies. The flakes are reluctant to be grounded, their obstinance clear from their levitation. They are suspended ever so slightly above my skin, not wanting to end the journey. Then, as if instant salvation was attained in the breath of a second, they evaporate from my heat.
The next flakes are not so ethereal. Their attachment to reality is real. They are solid. I believe in them and so, they exist. As huge mounds of snow. As massive mountains gleaming like burnished silver. Snow Is.
Belief and fear. The two emotions build over each other, building my world. The snow is real.
The sky is real. The silence is tactile. And fear is solid. Frozen.
My words write me. Spelling mistakes included. A bad phrase ruins my day. Words flow around me as if like the frequent rarefied dust in a science-fiction movie merging together to form a superhero. The Z-particles zing through my skin, adding another layer to my dream. Another coating of paint.
This is mine. Everything is me. My words. My dream. Beyond me, there is nothing. I am where it all begins. I am the destination.

நான் என்ற பொய்யை நடத்துபவனும் நான்.
I preserve the 'I'.

Where is the fear? Where is the knowledge? They are gone now, like the morning mist under the sun. The veil is not lifted, mainly because there is nothing to uncover. Nothing to disillusion. You, reading these words - know this. I ordered you to read them. I made you. The years culminating to your perusal of this were my doing.
Next, I plan to add Unicorns in Russia. So long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home