I landed on the wrong planet

The bell chimed as he walked in for the second time. "Hey! It's been a while," said the man at the bar. "I need a drink," said he as he shook his head, trying to dispel the uncomfortable truth repeatedly spanking him sensuously. And that is how we find our hero, sipping something muddy on another planet.

Name:
Location: Yaadhum Oore. Yaavarum Kelir

I am a bad imitation of don Quixote.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Modus Operandi

Currently reading - Hardboiled wonderland and the End of the world by Hiraki Murakami (Did I spell that right?)

Currently listening - to Albert Collins, The Imperial Recordings

Recently watched - Into the Wild

Currently blowing - my own trumpet

There! My deed for the blogworld is done. I don't play the usual tag games that you find elsewhere. I have discovered confirmity. And it doesn't suit me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home